Nov 25, 2014

Los Feliz.

While in LA last week, of course we went by our old neighborhood and our dumpy little duplex.
So many good memories.
I definitely have a lot to say about our trip, but I'm super sick at the moment so it will have to wait.

For now, here's my traveling outfit. This coat was so perfect for flying in. It feels like wearing a blanket. I still got a lot of funny stares in LA wearing it because it was only a touch under 70 degrees...but some things just don't change...me being one of them.







I'm wearing:
Blouse & Jeans: asos
coat: Choies
Shoes: bass



Thanks for stopping by in a time when people don't stop by blogs as often (I'm the worst at reading blogs now after every edit is right there on instagram).
Have a happy Tuesday evening!

XO Coury



Pin It!Follow Fancy things.